With increasing demands for environmental protection, the lead free alloy solder gradually replace the traditional lead solders. Our medium temperature solders are widely used in soldering electronic components in computers, radios, instruments, meters, cooper plates, PCBs and many other metal types of equipments. They have lower melting points (90 °Cto450°C) than solders which we introduced before in the high medium solders. According to compositions, they can also be divided into several categories, including Sn-Ag-Cu solders, Sn-Ag solders, Sn-Bi solders, etc.
Features of Lead Free Alloy Solder
1. This solder has the lead content less than 100 ppm.
2. It is characterized by favorable wetting property, fast soldering speed, outstanding anti-oxidant property, good fluidity, great thermal fatigue resistance and high tensile strength.
3. During soldering, the tin rarely splatter around; besides, the solder joints are with bright and smooth surface.
4. We offer medium temperature solders in various forms, such as wires and bars.
5. 2% rosin flux is contained in the solder.
6. The lead free alloy solder wires/bars need not be cleaned.
7. Solder residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary.
8. Copper corrosion is weak.
9. Although it is a little expensive than other solders, it is still popularly used because of its superior performance.
(1) Sn-Ag Solder
This tin silver lead free alloy solder includes Sn97Ag3 solder, Sn96.3Ag3.7 solder and Sn96.5Ag3.5 solder.
(2) Sn-Ag-Cu Solder
This tin silver copper lead-free alloy solder includes Sn95.5Ag4Cu0.5 solder, Sn95.8Ag3.5Cu0.7 solder and Sn95.5Ag3.8Cu0.7 solder.
NotesDifferent lead free alloy solders feature various solidus and liquidus.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Solder is a general term applied to fill the weld seam welding and brazing layers of metal alloy materials. Including welding (welding wire), welding (welding rod), solder (brazing and soldering alloy) and so on. The main requirements for the connection , but the strength of the small joints, such as electronic equipment, instruments , household appliances electronic circuit connector.
Temperature of this electronic soldering iron can be preset within effective range for ease of use. Our lightweight soldering iron uses ceramic-sealed heating core, featuring compact structure and excellent insulation effect. The electronic soldering iron enjoys fast heating speed, low handle temperature and comfortable operation.
Using a vacuum induction furnace. Good brazing process for transition joints for brazing copper and aluminum, stable mechanical properties of brazed joints, good electrical properties, used in electronics, electrical appliances, such as televisions, radios, radio transponders, instruments and calculators, etc.
Solder is a general term applied to fill the weld seam welding and brazing layers of metal alloy materials. Including welding (welding wire), welding (welding rod), solder (brazing and soldering alloy) and so on. Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored wire and so on.