With increasing demands for environmental protection, the lead free alloy solder gradually replace the traditional lead solders. Our medium temperature solders are widely used in soldering electronic components in computers, radios, instruments, meters, cooper plates, PCBs and many other metal types of equipments. They have lower melting points (90 °Cto450°C) than solders which we introduced before in the high medium solders. According to compositions, they can also be divided into several categories, including Sn-Ag-Cu solders, Sn-Ag solders, Sn-Bi solders, etc.
Features of Lead Free Alloy Solder
1. This solder has the lead content less than 100 ppm.
2. It is characterized by favorable wetting property, fast soldering speed, outstanding anti-oxidant property, good fluidity, great thermal fatigue resistance and high tensile strength.
3. During soldering, the tin rarely splatter around; besides, the solder joints are with bright and smooth surface.
4. We offer medium temperature solders in various forms, such as wires and bars.
5. 2% rosin flux is contained in the solder.
6. The lead free alloy solder wires/bars need not be cleaned.
7. Solder residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary.
8. Copper corrosion is weak.
9. Although it is a little expensive than other solders, it is still popularly used because of its superior performance.
(1) Sn-Ag Solder
This tin silver lead free alloy solder includes Sn97Ag3 solder, Sn96.3Ag3.7 solder and Sn96.5Ag3.5 solder.
(2) Sn-Ag-Cu Solder
This tin silver copper lead-free alloy solder includes Sn95.5Ag4Cu0.5 solder, Sn95.8Ag3.5Cu0.7 solder and Sn95.5Ag3.8Cu0.7 solder.
NotesDifferent lead free alloy solders feature various solidus and liquidus.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. With the rapid development of optoelectronic devices, the demand for gold-tin solder alloy is also growing. Gold-tin solder alloy with excellent performance, high reliability, no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply.
Force a tin tin lead solder wire is made from pure and high purity tin ingot 1 # lead ingots. Application of stable performance, low melting point, good fluidity, shrinkage is small. Fine grain, good toughness, suitable for hard and soft, smooth surface, no sand holes, no defects, no cracks, good polishing and plating effect. Suitable for decoration, high plasticity.