Because of the unique role of tin elements and tin seal, the tea stored in tin tea canisters enjoys longer preservation period than tea in any other tea cans.
Directions for Use
1. Please gently hold the tin can, and gently pull up the lid.
2. Don’t use hard objects such as brushes when wiping this tin tea canister.
3. Tin has low melting point. Don’t use gas and microwave oven to heat the tin can directly.
Tin Can Maintenance
1. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off the surface dust.
2. If there is any stain, soak the tin tea canister in warm water, and use toothpaste and a soft cloth or sponge scrub to clean it along its texture.
3. Sanding surface of this tin can by using neutral detergent to get shiny surface.
|Name||Tin tea canister|
|Features||Alkali, anti-ultraviolet, dehumidification, non-toxic and tasteless, rust-resistant, high purity, etc.|
|Uses||Storage of tea, coffee, health products, Chinese herbal medicines|
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Welding solder is usually not lower than the melting temperature of the solidus of the base material, its chemical composition, mechanical, and thermal properties are relatively close to the base material, such as a variety of welding, flux-cored welding of electronic components, such as widely used in the computer , radios, televisions, appliances, instruments, etc.
Solder is a general term applied to fill the weld seam welding and brazing layers of metal alloy materials. Including welding (welding wire), welding (welding rod), solder (brazing and soldering alloy) and so on. The main requirements for the connection , but the strength of the small joints, such as electronic equipment, instruments , household appliances electronic circuit connector.