Because of the unique role of tin elements and tin seal, the tea stored in tin tea canisters enjoys longer preservation period than tea in any other tea cans.
Directions for Use
1. Please gently hold the tin can, and gently pull up the lid.
2. Don’t use hard objects such as brushes when wiping this tin tea canister.
3. Tin has low melting point. Don’t use gas and microwave oven to heat the tin can directly.
Tin Can Maintenance
1. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off the surface dust.
2. If there is any stain, soak the tin tea canister in warm water, and use toothpaste and a soft cloth or sponge scrub to clean it along its texture.
3. Sanding surface of this tin can by using neutral detergent to get shiny surface.
|Name||Tin tea canister|
|Features||Alkali, anti-ultraviolet, dehumidification, non-toxic and tasteless, rust-resistant, high purity, etc.|
|Uses||Storage of tea, coffee, health products, Chinese herbal medicines|
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
TV sets, computers, radios, and so on. Factors, such as melting point, plastic range, wetting speed, wetting ability, soldering methods, etc.Factors, such as melting point, plastic range, wetting speed, wetting ability, soldering methods, etc. must be considered when electing the proper lead-free solder alloy.