Because of the unique role of tin elements and tin seal, the tea stored in tin tea canisters enjoys longer preservation period than tea in any other tea cans.
Directions for Use
1. Please gently hold the tin can, and gently pull up the lid.
2. Don’t use hard objects such as brushes when wiping this tin tea canister.
3. Tin has low melting point. Don’t use gas and microwave oven to heat the tin can directly.
Tin Can Maintenance
1. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off the surface dust.
2. If there is any stain, soak the tin tea canister in warm water, and use toothpaste and a soft cloth or sponge scrub to clean it along its texture.
3. Sanding surface of this tin can by using neutral detergent to get shiny surface.
|Name||Tin tea canister|
|Features||Alkali, anti-ultraviolet, dehumidification, non-toxic and tasteless, rust-resistant, high purity, etc.|
|Uses||Storage of tea, coffee, health products, Chinese herbal medicines|
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
TV sets, computers, radios, and so on. Factors, such as melting point, plastic range, wetting speed, wetting ability, soldering methods, etc.Factors, such as melting point, plastic range, wetting speed, wetting ability, soldering methods, etc. must be considered when electing the proper lead-free solder alloy.
When using solder as arc welding, the temperature often exceeds the base metal and solder itself many, no hard and soft points; while solder hard solder, such as copper and zinc materials (copper-zinc alloy), silver solder (silver-copper alloy ) of the solder joint strength was largely higher connection strength requirements for metal member, and a smaller solder as solder (tin-lead-based alloy) welded joint strength, but is mainly used to connect the required strength of small joints, such as electronic equipment, instrumen
By fusion welding, friction welding, cold welding, explosion welding, electron beam welding, ultrasonic welding and other welding method of welding copper and aluminum, Become more expensive copper, copper - aluminum material is widely used to replace copper in the air conditioner. These pipes should have heat resistance, good physical properties and high pressure,