Because of the unique role of tin elements and tin seal, the tea stored in tin tea canisters enjoys longer preservation period than tea in any other tea cans.
Directions for Use
1. Please gently hold the tin can, and gently pull up the lid.
2. Don’t use hard objects such as brushes when wiping this tin tea canister.
3. Tin has low melting point. Don’t use gas and microwave oven to heat the tin can directly.
Tin Can Maintenance
1. Use a soft cloth to gently wipe off the surface dust.
2. If there is any stain, soak the tin tea canister in warm water, and use toothpaste and a soft cloth or sponge scrub to clean it along its texture.
3. Sanding surface of this tin can by using neutral detergent to get shiny surface.
|Name||Tin tea canister|
|Features||Alkali, anti-ultraviolet, dehumidification, non-toxic and tasteless, rust-resistant, high purity, etc.|
|Uses||Storage of tea, coffee, health products, Chinese herbal medicines|
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Lead-free solders generally available manufacturing method of the casting, i.e., said heavy metal raw materials, and heated and stirred in air melt in a crucible or pot. Solder alloy prepared by the method of the invention, its advantages First, reduce the melting point of the solder alloy, generally less than 200 ℃; Second, the solid-liquid phase difference between the alloy up the following 2 ℃, avoid isolated spot defects; Third alloy homogeneous, the alloy strength increases; Fourth spreading rate of the solder alloy can