Medium temp lead-free solder refers to filler metals which are of medium melting points. It belongs to soft solder alloy which is opposed to the high-melting-point hard solder alloy. This solder is perfect for manual soldering, component installation as well as solder-joint repairing. Meanwhile, it is also proper for the dip soldering process.
1. Our medium temp lead-free solders are manufactured by machines and technologies which are developed by ourselves. Besides, a set of unique processing technique comes into being and is highly spoken of by customers.
2. These soft solder alloys are produced under RoHS, IPC/J-STD-006B and REACH standards.
3. With good fluidity, it shows high soldering performance.
4. Copper corrosion is weak.
5. Strong anti-oxidization greatly prevents tin dross from arising.
6. Flux is uniformly distributed in this medium temp lead-free solder. And little flux residue comes into being.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Low temperature solder solder bar, a low temperature solder of bismuth, indium, cadmium in the formation of solder in the solder alloy, mainly for microelectronic sensor assembly of parts with low heat resistance, good oxidation resistance, flowability high welding resistance, excellent wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform, welding with excellent results.