Containing very little plumbum (≤ 100 ppm), the lead free solder meets increasing demands for environmental protection around the world and gradually replaces the traditional tin-lead solders. Generally, Pb free solders are widely used for soldering electronic components, computer parts, copper plates, PCBs, TV parts, radio components and other metal equipments. We offer multiple kinds of soldering alloys, including Sn-Cu, Sn-Ag-Cu, Sn-Ag, Sn-Bi, and so on.
1. Lead free solder is featured by good welding performance, short wetting time, outstanding anti-oxidizability and high tensile strength.
2. During welding, little nocuous volatile gas and flux residue generate; besides, very little soldering splatters around.
3. Solder spot is bright and reliable for welding.
4. Resin in the Pb free solders is uniformly distributed and featured with good continuity.
5. Our lead free solder possesses small surface tension and large flow ability.
How to Choose Solder
1. Choose the Solder Composition Lead or Lead-free is the first thing to be considered. Then, choose the right solder according to the working temperature. Generally, solders used at high temperature are available for easily accessible connections, while the ones at low temperature are for smaller and crowded connections. Next thing is to choose right solder alloy. Commonly, the most common lead free solder contains 95% tin and 5% antimony. Its smelting point is between that of 40/60 and 50/50 tin/lead solders.
2. Select Right Diameter of Pb Free Solders Select solder wires whose diameter is between 0.01 inch (0.25 mm) and 0.125 inch (3.25 mm). If the solder diameter is too small, the solder will be melted very fast, and vice versa. So, over-thin solder will result in lack of soldering, while the over-think solder will absorb too much heat and damage the welded components.
3. Select Flux Core for Lead Free Solder Choose the flux cores according to your personal style in applying flux.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
TV sets, computers, radios, and so on. Factors, such as melting point, plastic range, wetting speed, wetting ability, soldering methods, etc.Factors, such as melting point, plastic range, wetting speed, wetting ability, soldering methods, etc. must be considered when electing the proper lead-free solder alloy.
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance, excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance, low melting point, good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. With the rapid development of optoelectronic devices, the demand for gold-tin solder alloy is also growing. Gold-tin solder alloy with excellent performance, high reliability, no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply.
This heat gun is widely used in advertising cloth, tarpaulin, water-proof film, impermeable liner, water-proof membrane, pipe, electronic components, car bumper, sports floor, electroplating tank, plastic pipe, PP/PE/PVC and other sheet. The hot air gun is also suitable for membrane structure welding, geomembrane local welding and repair.
And lead, three low-temperature solder alloy of tin, there AgPbSn36-60, AgPbSn70-27 and AgPbSn97-1.5 and other brands. Good Brazability than ordinary tin solder has good corrosion resistance and heat resistance. Smelting and manufacturing pressure processing method. Used for welding copper and copper alloy parts, there is a good impact toughness and corrosion resistance, strength of welded joints.