Our lead solder wire and solder bar is made from 100% pure tin. The tin lead solder wire and bar can be commonly used for soldering various metallic materials, such as electronic components, computers, copper plates, PCB, and some others.
1. Lead solder has gone through special treatment process, thus providing strong oxidation resistance.
2. With very little solder splash, this product helps reduce the unnecessary waste.
3. Our tin lead solder wire and bar is characterized by superior weldability, wonderful electrical conductivity, high tensile strength, etc.
4. The diameter of some alloy solder wires can be more than0.35 mm.
5. We can customize lead solder according to your requirement about different shapes and materials of solder.
6. Training for related product knowledge can be provided.
1.Sn-Pb Tin Lead Solder Wire and Solder Bar
(1) Sn-Pb Tin Lead Solder Wire
(2) Sn-Pb Tin Lead Solder Bar
2.Sn-Pb-Bi Tin Lead Solder Wire and Solder Bar
3.Sn-Pb-Ag Tin Lead Solder Wire and Solder Bar
Lichuang is a global leader in R&D and manufacturing of lead free solder and tin lead solder products and soldering materials for the electronics and component assembly markets. Lichuang’s tin lead solder wire and bar are recognized for their quality, consistency, and reliability.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
A low temperature solder of bismuth, indium, cadmium in the formation of solder in the solder alloy, mainly for microelectronic sensor assembly of parts with low heat resistance, good wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform welding excellent results, without requiring high temperatures and pressures may be used to seal solder metal welding.
By fusion welding, friction welding, cold welding, explosion welding, electron beam welding, ultrasonic welding and other welding method of welding copper and aluminum, Become more expensive copper, copper - aluminum material is widely used to replace copper in the air conditioner. These pipes should have heat resistance, good physical properties and high pressure,