Like many other solder materials, the low-mid temperature alloy solder is used for soldering aluminum metal and alloys, and to some lesser extent steel and zinc. It is a lead free solder whose principal element is SN. Its mechanical soldering is similar to a low temperature brazing operation, in that the mechanical characteristics of the joint are reasonably good. Besides, this alloy solder can be used for structural repairs of those materials.
1. Low-mid temperature alloy solder has good brazing effect and great fluidity.
2. The mechanical performance is perfect.
3. After welding, this lead free solder has high reliability and fine thermal fatigue property.
4. The low-mid temperature alloy solder can be compatible with all copper-based radiator solder alloys and lead solders.
5. With this solder, repairs are stronger than original joint and have a higher melting point than original joint. It is excellent for radiator repair.
Low-mid temperature alloy solder has two subclasses as follows.
(1) Sn91Zn9 Alloy Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Alloy Solder Bar)
(2) Sn89ZnBi3 Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Bismuth Alloy Solder Bar)
Different alloys have different solidus and liquidus melting points. Please refer to the following pictures.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.These Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.
Tin is used to solder electrode welding rod. At elevated temperature and pressure conditions are not required to be used to seal solder metal welding. , Has good antioxidant capacity, high mobility, strong welding, scum rarely melts, and wave soldering immersion little oxidation, the provincial economy tin solder. Excellent wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform, welding with excellent results.
For the electronics industry and computers, mobile communications, instrumentation, manufacturing, electrical products manufacturing, automotive and other manufacturing industries, such as handmade iron welding machines and automatic welding machinery, the crest, the solid solder wire can be entered by an automatic feeder to melt the solder pool automatic feeding.
Aluminum brazing flux is suitable for welding aluminum to aluminum copper and aluminum. It has a moderate flowability, and the advantages of good bonding strength of the anti-aging properties. And equipped with a non-corrosive, stable performance, long-term preservation. More importantly, the particular specifications of the aluminum flux can be customized. All in all, it is ideal for copper - aluminum and aluminum-copper welding.