Like many other solder materials, the low-mid temperature alloy solder is used for soldering aluminum metal and alloys, and to some lesser extent steel and zinc. It is a lead free solder whose principal element is SN. Its mechanical soldering is similar to a low temperature brazing operation, in that the mechanical characteristics of the joint are reasonably good. Besides, this alloy solder can be used for structural repairs of those materials.
1. Low-mid temperature alloy solder has good brazing effect and great fluidity.
2. The mechanical performance is perfect.
3. After welding, this lead free solder has high reliability and fine thermal fatigue property.
4. The low-mid temperature alloy solder can be compatible with all copper-based radiator solder alloys and lead solders.
5. With this solder, repairs are stronger than original joint and have a higher melting point than original joint. It is excellent for radiator repair.
Low-mid temperature alloy solder has two subclasses as follows.
(1) Sn91Zn9 Alloy Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Alloy Solder Bar)
(2) Sn89ZnBi3 Solder Bar (Tin Zinc Bismuth Alloy Solder Bar)
Different alloys have different solidus and liquidus melting points. Please refer to the following pictures.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Tin is used to solder electrode welding rod. At elevated temperature and pressure conditions are not required to be used to seal solder metal welding. , Has good antioxidant capacity, high mobility, strong welding, scum rarely melts, and wave soldering immersion little oxidation, the provincial economy tin solder. Excellent wettability and solderability, solder full, uniform, welding with excellent results.
Different types of solder is different additives, additives to improve the solder in the soldering part of the auxiliary heat conduction process, removal of the oxide, reduces the surface tension of the material to be welded, the welding material of surface oil is removed, increase the welding area. Tin solder alloy wire characteristics with a certain length and diameter, can be used in conjunction with the electric iron soldering of electronic devices.
Solder ball is widely used in modern microelectronics, IC manufacturing process is a function of notebook computers, mobile communication devices, computer motherboards, light emitting diodes, liquid crystal displays, PDA, digital photos and other products with the essential craft materials, particularly play a crucial role in the process of LSI miniature.