Sn-Sb solders (tin antimony solder alloys) are featured by superior performance, low cost, high purity, excellent solderability, good wetting, strong anti-oxidization, and so on. We offer various Sn95Sb5 wave solder alloy bars, ingots, preforms, wires, etc.
1. Sn-Sb solders are thermal-resistant. The liquid tin surface remains glossy and silver even under high temperature.
2. Only a little tin residue generates because of strong anti-oxidization.
3. In tin antimony solder alloy, excellent flowability makes welding easier and more convenient.
4. Good ductility can reduce internal stress of the welding points because of thermal expansion.
5. Our Sn-Sb solders are available in both hand-soldering and automatic soldering.
1. Soldering temperature should be appropriately adjusted so as to make soldering stable and reliable.
2. Although tin antimony solder alloy is lead-free, the smoke generated by chemical reactions in soldering process may bring harm to operators. So, the smoke should be separated from operators.
3. Sn-Sb solder is used in soldering but not in brazing. Soldering is distinguished from brazing by using of a lower melting-temperature filler metal. The soldering points are not as strong as the base metal but have adequate strength, electrical conductivity and water-tightness for many applications.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Aluminum brazing flux is suitable for welding aluminum to aluminum copper and aluminum. It has a moderate flowability, and the advantages of good bonding strength of the anti-aging properties. And equipped with a non-corrosive, stable performance, long-term preservation. More importantly, the particular specifications of the aluminum flux can be customized. All in all, it is ideal for copper - aluminum and aluminum-copper welding.
As a filler metal wire or both as a conductive wire welding materials used. When gas welding and gas tungsten arc welding, welding filler metals used; in submerged arc welding, electroslag welding and other time MIG arc welding, welding filler metals both, but also conductive electrodes. Surface oxidation coated wire is no.