Sn-Sb solders (tin antimony solder alloys) are featured by superior performance, low cost, high purity, excellent solderability, good wetting, strong anti-oxidization, and so on. We offer various Sn95Sb5 wave solder alloy bars, ingots, preforms, wires, etc.
1. Sn-Sb solders are thermal-resistant. The liquid tin surface remains glossy and silver even under high temperature.
2. Only a little tin residue generates because of strong anti-oxidization.
3. In tin antimony solder alloy, excellent flowability makes welding easier and more convenient.
4. Good ductility can reduce internal stress of the welding points because of thermal expansion.
5. Our Sn-Sb solders are available in both hand-soldering and automatic soldering.
1. Soldering temperature should be appropriately adjusted so as to make soldering stable and reliable.
2. Although tin antimony solder alloy is lead-free, the smoke generated by chemical reactions in soldering process may bring harm to operators. So, the smoke should be separated from operators.
3. Sn-Sb solder is used in soldering but not in brazing. Soldering is distinguished from brazing by using of a lower melting-temperature filler metal. The soldering points are not as strong as the base metal but have adequate strength, electrical conductivity and water-tightness for many applications.
Lichuang (Taishan) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
Address : Changlong Industrial Zone, Sijiu Town, Taizhou City
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +86-750-5482656
Gold-tin solder alloys have high strength, good oxidation resistance , excellent resistance to thermal fatigue and creep resistance , low melting point , good fluidity characteristics, making it the best solder optoelectronic package. Excellent performance, high reliability , no pollution, has gradually been more and more people understand and apply .
Force a tin tin lead solder wire is made from pure and high purity tin ingot 1 # lead ingots. Application of stable performance, low melting point, good fluidity, shrinkage is small. Fine grain, good toughness, suitable for hard and soft, smooth surface, no sand holes, no defects, no cracks, good polishing and plating effect. Suitable for decoration, high plasticity.
Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.These Sn-Cu alloy wires are widely used because of favorable electrical conductivity, high melting point, low cost, reliable working performance and many other advantageous features.